Thursday, January 21, 2010

Embedding videos for dummies ;)

HOW TO: EMBED A VIDEO!

So here is the deal, much like many of my fellow colleagues I have been feeling quite overwhelmed with all these social media platforms and especially all their applications.

This is an ode to anyone who has never embedded a video before. Along with Ali, Zack, and Sarah from my Humber PR Group we found this great link.
They have also posted up a blog in response to this link we collectively found together, take a CLICK on their names to check it out ;)

here is the helpful VIDEO that I have embedded :)



This is a great link to help someone who hasn't got a clue how to embed a video. It surely helped me.

On a side note, as much as all this technology is overwhelming, it is comforting to know that it can be very resourceful, you can find answers to a burning question almost immediately. It just helped me...did it help you...

FYI here is a page dedicated to some helpful links that may come in handy when venturing into the social media world!

No comments:

Post a Comment